[openib-general] [CM] ib_cm_sens_req() returns -1. What could be wrong?

Steven Wooding steve.apo at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:27:27 PST 2006

Hi again,

OK, so I've narrowed it down to the write() function returning the -1,
indicating an error. The value of errno I get is EINVAL, but indicates the
file descriptor is not valid. However, I've check the file descriptor value
and it's listing in the lsof output and all looks fine.

Just looking at the code in cm.c, how does the CM_CREATE_MSG_CMD macro work?
I can't seem to see where the "msg" parameter gets to point to the "cmd"
parameter. Just curious, as I know that the cmpost example application works
fine.

Any ideas?

By the way, I'm using OFED 1.1

Thanks,