[openib-general] Status of DAT conformance test

Boris Bierbaum boris at lfbs.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Thu Dec 7 01:26:28 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for ways to test the standard conformance of a uDAPL
provider. I had a look at the DAT conformance test contained in the DAPL
reference implementation, release version gamma 3.2.

This test doesn't seem to be in a state in which it can be used to test
a uDAPL version 1.2 provider, is anybody working to fix this?

Which test programs can be recommaned for this purpose?

Thanks
Boris

--
|  _  RWTH | Boris Bierbaum
|_|_`_     | Lehrstuhl fuer Betriebssysteme
   | |_) _  | RWTH Aachen D-52056 Aachen
     |_)(_` | Tel: +49-241-80-27805
        ._) | Fax: +49-241-80-22339