[openib-general] IBGOLD installation on Red Hat - gcc problem

Peter Kjellstrom cap at nsc.liu.se
Thu Dec 7 12:20:48 PST 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 22:23, vishal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       Was trying to install IBGOLD on Red Hat 4 (x86_64), and the
> following is the 'error' part from a log file. I couldn't find the
> -Xcompiler option in the gcc manual. Am I missing something ?

First, this list isn't really a good place for IBGD questions, you should
probably contact mellanox. That said, you are probably missing some packages.
Make sure you have atleast gcc, libgcc and glibc-devel installed (building
IBGD will require more but those are probably a start).

/Peter (who has built IBGD from 0.5.0 to 1.8.2 on EL4)