[openib-general] cannot clone librdmacm

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Sun Dec 10 14:18:05 PST 2006

On 23:39 Sun 10 Dec     , Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> > Sean, you can do
> >
> >   chmod 755 hooks/post-update
> >
> > This hook runs git-server-update-info after each push.
>
> It seems we really want this as default.
> Sasha, could you please
> chmod 755 /usr/share/git-core/templates/hooks/pre-commit
> so that this will be the default for all new users?

Would prefer to not do this. All hooks are "off" is reasonable default
IMO and this should be tree maintainer's decision to enable specific
hook or not.

If somebody needs help with setup, we can help, or we could write sort
of 'howto' if there are common problems. But I think we cannot take
"ownership" there.

Sasha