[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] - Chelsio T3 Git Repositories

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon Dec 11 11:11:27 PST 2006

Steve Wrote.

>I was really hoping it would work for both kernels, but now with the
>workqueue changes, I'll have to think about a 2.6.19 patch.  However,
my
>top priority is getting this tested and into kernel.org...

>Steve.

Understood. I would like to try to include this driver in my OFA early
integration-test tree, but to do so, I would need you to publish a
branch based on 2.6.19, not linus's tree, since all of the rest of the
components are based on 2.6.19, rather than linus's current tree.
If you want this code in my early integration test tree so that others
in
the OFA community can give it a try before it goes to kernel.org, I
would be
willing to try to include it. If you don't have the time right now, I
understand.