[openib-general] Configuring Guest VMs to use Infiniband interfaces

Adit Ranadive adit.262 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:24:21 PST 2006

Novell is planning those changes unfortunately the source tree at
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-smartio.hg is still abt 8 months
old..

Also are the mellanox 25208 hcas compatible with the 23208 ones? I
know that the guestVMs use the hca driver only for 23208..
Unfortunately I have the 25208 ones will they still work in domU?

Thanks,
Adit