[openib-general] non-transparent integration with SDP in ofed

yangdong yangdong at ncic.ac.cn
Wed Dec 13 04:29:29 PST 2006

Hello all:

Some problems disturbed me. For non-transparent integration with SDP, no
special environment variable is necessary. It is only required to
recompile the application replacing AF_INET with AF_INET_SDP. The
constant AF_INET_SDP is defined in sdp_inet.h.

When i want to make use of non-transparent integration with SDP in
kernel, i can replace PF_INET with PF_INET_SDP and AF_INET with
AF_INET_SDP, then recompile the kernel module.

e.g. sock_create_kern (PF_INET_SDP, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP, &new_sock);
sin.sin_family = AF_INET;

That did well when i use IBGD, but it can't work with OFED. I want to
know what should I do.

Some info :
./ibstat
CA 'mthca0'