[openib-general] (no subject)

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Dec 14 13:12:36 PST 2006

 > I see. Being less familiar with __devinit and friends, will have to
 > educate myself a little to see why the current patch is ugly...
 > anyway, thanks for agreeing to fix it yourself.

>> +static int __devinit mthca_check_profile_value(int* pval, int pval_default){

No, not the __devinit part -- I meant whitespace in "pval_default){".
There's crazy indentation all over, whitespace breakage like

 > +		if (default_profile.fmr_reserved_mtts >= default_profile.num_mtt ) {

And the macro

+#define mthca_check_profile_and_warn(name, var, defval) \
+	if (mthca_check_profile_value(&var, defval)) \
+		mthca_warn(mdev, "invalid %s passed. changed to %d.\n", #name, var);

is a little crazy -- why can't that if () statement be part of the
function too?

Anyway...

 - R.

 - R.