[openib-general] OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR

MR.MICHAEL THOMPSOM mictop_eagle at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 23 05:22:43 PST 2006

Dear Director,

My name is Mr.Michael Thompson;I work in a gold mining company in GHANA West Africa.There is a polititian friend of my  from  Republic of SIERA-LEAON one of former Ministers, during president charles Tialor government in office who has in our custody fund cash {for safekeeping in our company}.I received instruction from him to look for a reliable foreign partner/investor who can receive and manage the fund for him until his ordeal with the Government is over, currently he is under detention and probe, his offence is political motivated {he is aspiring for the office of the president come next election} However the money originated from gratification/under the counter sales of copper and diamond in his ministry,The amount is $58,600,000.00 USD.
It is upon this facts that I made a tripe to DUBAI in UNITED ARABS EMIRATES (UAE)

If you  can work with me and render  your good help, honestly you are welcome.Kindly help,you will be adequately rewarded for assisting.
Regards.
Mr.M.Thompson.