[openib-general] Old svn repository access

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Dec 27 05:13:25 PST 2006

This is probably my fault; sorry.  :-(

I advised Sandia that it would be ok to turn off the old server, but
I thought that the new server was up and running.  Doing some poking
around on staging.ofa, I see that the SVN repository is located at
file:///data/svn, but I don't see that it's being made available via
http[s].

I'll poke around today and see if I can get it up and running via http
[s] on svn.openfabrics.org.