[openib-general] Old svn repository access

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Dec 27 06:15:15 PST 2006

After poking around some more, I see that SVN https access was half
setup.  I've fixed it -- you can now access SVN via authenticated
channels at:

	https://svn.openfabrics.org/svn/openib/

And anonymous channels (commits are disallowed here):

	http://svn.openfabrics.org/svn/openib/

Please let me know if you have any problems with it; sorry for the
mix-up. :-(

More details on apache and SVN coming soon.