[openib-general] relocation error / link time reference error

Sean Hubbell sean.hubbell at dbresearch.net
Fri Feb 3 10:58:43 PST 2006

Hal,

   I downloaded r5292 and tried to build on an x86_64 Dell Power Edge
2850. I got some errors with respect to opensm/osm_svn_revision.h No
such file or directory. I also received the OSM_SVN_REVISION undeclared;
I supposed this would be in the osm_svn_revision.h file. How is this
file supposed to be generated (with svnversion?)?

Sean