[openib-general] Re: [git patch review 2/2] IB: Don't doublefree pages from scatterlist

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Feb 7 00:16:12 PST 2006

    Michael> But hopefully, not (yet) the svn tree - svn tree is
    Michael> explicitly targeting the last stable kernel from
    Michael> kernels.org?

Hmm, good point.  I actually already reverted it in svn...

...but now I'm not sure it's worth worrying about.  The only
problematic arch (x86_64 with GART IOMMU) will not ever use the IOMMU
and coalesce sg lists if the device being mapped for can do 64-bit
DMA.  So this bug could never have a practical effect for us.

 - R.