[dat-discussions] [openib-general] [RFC] DAT 2.0immediatedataproposal

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Tue Feb 7 07:51:10 PST 2006

But each of the multiple work requests follow the semantic of single
completion per work request. It can be controlled by completion_flags
but it still not a semantic of a "single" post.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300