[dat-discussions] [openib-general] [RFC] DAT2.0immediatedataproposal

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Tue Feb 7 11:51:43 PST 2006

IB does optionally support send_with_invalidate as defined in IBTA 1.2
spec.
OpenIB does not support this yet but this is a different matter.
So this is bad analogy.

The better analogy is socket based CM.

But I am still not clear what you are advocating:
extensions, IB specific API or something else.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300