[dat-discussions] [openib-general] [RFC] DAT2.0immediatedataproposal

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Wed Feb 8 06:24:30 PST 2006

One more issue to discuss.
Does Completion of Recv that matches RDMA Write with Immediate Data
automatically sync local memory or Consumer still need to do
lmr_sync_rdma_write prior to accessing RDMAed data.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300