[openib-general] Re: openib and mellanox hca problem

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:58:33 PST 2006

On 2/8/06, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst at mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> Quoting r. Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico at gmail.com>:
> > Subject: Re: openib and mellanox hca problem
> >
> > Roland,
> >
> > I've attached the dmesg and lspci outputs...
>
> You really want lspci *before* mthca got loaded.
> This one just shows the card's incommunicado.

I'm going to try and rollback to RedHat EL4 IA32 and see if i can get
the machines up and using the silverstorm host stack and make
everything works fine.  unforgunately we dont have a stack for fedora
core 4 on ia32 on ia64

afterwards i'll load up the openib stack and see what happens...

thanks for the help