[openib-general] Re: 2/2 libibverbs + libmthca changes for query QP

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Feb 9 09:29:26 PST 2006

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask: what is the
attr_mask of the query QP function used for?  The verbs definition in
the IB spec does not include an attribute mask.  Obviously we don't
have to follow the spec precisely but I'm wondering what the advantage
is in having an attribute mask for query QP.  None of the other query
methods (including query SRQ) have an attribute mask.

 - R.