[openib-general] port num in port priv

Suresh Shelvapille suri at baymicrosystems.com
Fri Feb 10 06:09:25 PST 2006

Hal:
The way I gather port stats locally on my device is by doing a "cat" on the
"/sys/class/Infiniband/mysw/port/0/counters" file. As Roland mentioned this
is limited to port0 counters on a switch.
If I need stats for port#N I need to expand this by providing more class
attributes and getting to them that way....

I am not using user space verbs library, is there any other way to get at
the different port#N stats?

Thanks,
Suri