[openib-general] port num in port priv

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri Feb 10 10:56:47 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 10:55, Roland Dreier wrote:
> The current code probably needs to be extended to give
> the upper layers the port number where a MAD was received, and also to
> make it possible to specify the port number that a directed route MAD
> will be sent on.

On the receive side, the port_num is part of the WC for DR SMPs.
On the send side, the port_num is part of the WR (for DR SMPs).
So at least that part is covered as far as I can tell.

There are some changes I can see and of course, the SMI has not been
exercised for switch forwarding so there could be some issues there.