[openib-general] query_qp and query_srq (and libibverbs 1.0)

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Feb 13 17:12:08 PST 2006

I've now finished merging all of the query QP/query SRQ patches.
Please let me know if I messed something up while merging.

This means that I now consider the libibverbs API and ABI frozen for
the 1.0 branch, and very soon I will do a 1.0-rc6 release.  A full 1.0
release should follow soon afterwards if no major problems are
encountered.

If there's something important to you for libibverbs 1.0, speak up
soon or wait for 1.0.1 ;)  (Just to be clear, API/ABI breaking changes
will have to wait for 1.1.0)

 - R.