[openib-general] ibv_cmd_create_qp() question

Heiko J Schick info at schihei.de
Wed Feb 15 13:18:43 PST 2006

Hello Steven,

we had this problem, too. For ibv_cmd_create_qp we pass via our cmd
struct
the address of the response block to the kernel.The kernel can copies
then
all values into the response block (from kernel space to user space).

The provider library can then the provider specific information which
are
passed from the kernel.

See ehcau_create_qp in ehca_umain.c for more information.

Regards,
	Heiko