[openib-general] ibv_cmd_create_qp() question

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Feb 15 13:31:05 PST 2006

Hey Roland,

Why don't I use the same scheme as Heiko for now.  Then I won't hold up
the release.  At this point, I can't say for sure what else we might
suggest to change in the core APIs anyway.  I'll submit a patch down the
road to fix the core to handle this ala create_cq(), but it can wait
until 1.1.0.

Sound like a plan?

Steve.