[openib-general] Re: PATCH] mthca - command interface - revised

Eli Cohen eli at mellanox.co.il
Thu Feb 16 01:08:31 PST 2006

Looks like we all agree that should be better to post commands through
doorbells and save the polling o the go bit. Then I can change the patch
so that there will be a r/w module parameter to mthca, ON by default, to
enable this feature and the user can turn off/on this functionality on
the fly by changing the value of this parameter. If we agree on this
I'll post a new patch early next week

Eli