[openib-general] Low cost MBs compatible with Mellanox PCIE Cards

Bob Pearson rpearson at systemfabricworks.com
Thu Feb 16 06:44:48 PST 2006

Jim has worked with the A8N-SLI board. We have worked with a newer version
called A8N32-SLI Deluxe which has much better PCIe support. Ours has only
run the gen1 stack so I have no idea what it does with the gen2 stack. As
for the BIOS issue mentioned perhaps Steve W could take a look and see if
the comment from Jason makes any sense but my impression is that everything
was just fine.

  _____