[openib-general] IBG2 installation

Karun Beer Sharma karun at gs-lab.com
Thu Feb 16 23:01:09 PST 2006

Hi:

I have installed IBG2 (ver. 2.0.1 from Mellanox) with 2.6.9-22EL kernel
version.
The installation seems OK and I am able to execute some of the commands
like ibnetdiscover etc.

Then I downloaded Netpipe (ver 3.6.2) and tried to make (make ib) it on
my machine. I am getting errors of missing header files (ib_defs.h).
I checked the makefile and observed that VAPI_INC path is required. I
searhed /usr/include but was not able to find the required header files.

Please let me know if I need to install something else also.

Thanks.
Regards,
Karun