[openib-general] NFS/RDMA client release for Linux 2.6.15

Tom Tucker tom at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Feb 20 13:00:23 PST 2006

Are we all talking about the same thing here? I think Christoph is just
asking that the code use dma_map_[single|page|sg] instead of using
page_to_phys or virt_to_phys.

The rest of this talk is about memory registration strategies which is a
different issue than having the code assume that bus address == phys
addresses.