[openib-general] IPoIB broadcast MC group membership

Fabian Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Tue Feb 21 09:08:59 PST 2006

On 21 Feb 2006 11:23:45 -0500, Hal Rosenstock <halr at voltaire.com> wrote:
> Hi Fab,
>
> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 11:15, Fabian Tillier wrote:
>
> Or at least 1 component mask bit of a conflict...
>
> Interesting idea :-)

If I were to write something up as an enhancement to the spec, which
working group would it be submitted to, and do you want to help?

I don't know if SMs today clear the component mask in responses or
just leave it as the component mask of the request, but it would be
great to find a way that is backward compatible.

- Fab