[openib-general] Suggested components to support in 1.0

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Fri Feb 24 09:57:32 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 09:52 -0800, Bob Woodruff wrote:
> Bryan wrote,
> >Do you want the diags in, or out?  They're not packaged in any way, so
> >I'd vote for "out".
>
> Again, I would vote for including everything that is in the trunk
> unless the maintainer decides it is not ready or it is some
> code that is now obsolete and should be removed.

I don't have a problem with leaving code in the SVN branch and not
touching it.  My point is more that the management diags don't have an
RPM spec file, so if someone doesn't write one, they won't get shipped
in binary form, and hence they won't get tested or used.  This applies
to other components, too.

	<b