[openib-general] Suggested components to support in 1.0

Bob Woodruff robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Feb 24 14:30:23 PST 2006

Matt wrote,
>Agreed.  Is anyone planning on adding a spec file for the tools and
>diags?

>  - Matt

I think that Doug from Redhat put the diags and tools in with opensm.
Might look at his spec file for that one.

I have a spec files that lumps everything into one RPM for usermode,
but I think that we are going more towards the separate RPMs for
separate components for the release, although I may
continue to make the lump-it-all-in-one RPMs for my testing as it
makes install/uninstall easier, at least until RC1 RPMs are ready.
If anyone else is interested in having these RPMs for early testing of
the SVN5492 1.0 branch I will probably put them in my backports-to-2.6.9
branch.

woody