[openib-general] Re: Need for ONE OpenIB Release process that all members can agree to and that follows OpenIB Bylaws

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Feb 28 08:57:59 PST 2006

    Michael> I second this, although since most stuff is just built
    Michael> with autotools, these releases are actually sometimes
    Michael> useful for a power-user.

I agree (as I said in my original email, the release will be used by
"the most sophisticated early adopters on the bloodiest bleeding edge"
;).  And in fact it might be interesting for someone to figure out how
to use JHBuild (http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/jhbuild.html) or the like
to make bleeding-edge installs easier for power users.

 - R.