[openib-general] Re: Userspace testing results (2.6.15-rc7-git2 with modules)

Nishanth Aravamudan nacc at us.ibm.com
Sun Jan 1 19:57:49 PST 2006

On 01.01.2006 [12:02:42 -0800], Roland Dreier wrote:
> Nish, I haven't had time to look at the issues you saw yet, but let me
> say right off the bat that you're awesome ;)

Heh, I'm glad I was actually able to get some runs in before New Year's.
I actually have results for svn rev 4662 and 4663 (4670 is pending right
now) but some of them didn't complete correctly (machine problems, I
think, not OpenIB issues). So I would rather wait to see what happens
with 4670 and post a complete set of numbers if I can.

Thanks,
Nish