[openib-general] SDP - What are the platforms that support SDP ?

Richard Frank Richard.Frank at oracle.com
Thu Jan 5 16:38:47 PST 2006

What platforms does IT-API inter-operate with ?

OK - for HPUX we can fall back to normal TCP / sockets - for the stream
mode cases.

Any platform that supports SDP will have a distinct performance
advantage - especially if it supports zero copy.

W.R.T. RDS - we are moving to RDS as a replacement for IT-API / uDAPL /
and standard UDP.

Again any platform with support for RDS will have a significant
performance advantage.

We will fall back to running with UDP on HPUX.