[openib-general] *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list error

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:31:51 PST 2006

Yeah ... We are also suspecting this. But I have no clue yet. That's why I
ask you what might be the cause for this error.

Anyway, we will try to apply your suggestion and see what happens.

Thanks!

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501