[openib-general] Re: merge rdma_cm and ib_addr upstream

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Mon Jan 9 10:11:13 PST 2006

Roland Dreier wrote:
> We should generate a patch (or series of patches depending on how big
> it ends up being) against Linus's latest tree and post it to
> linux-kernel and openib-general for review.  It would be fine if you
> post or, or I can do it if you don't feel like it.

I installed git, pulled the latest tree, and am working on a set of patches for
this.  I think that a patch series could be broken up as follows:

Address translation service.
Marshalling parameters between userspace and the kernel.
CM comparing private data.
Kernel CMA.
Userspace CMA kernel agent.

Hopefully I'm not missing anything else.