[openib-general] Re: merge rdma_cm and ib_addr upstream

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Jan 9 15:40:21 PST 2006

    Sean> Roland, could you generate a patch (or push the changes
    Sean> upstream) for the node_guid that will work with the mthca
    Sean> version that is upstream?

Yes, I'll push that stuff upstream shortly.  I'd like to completely
kill the node_guid field in struct ib_device_attr at the same time.
Do you have a patch handy that does that?  I can generate it myself
pretty easily but I'd rather be lazy.

In svn, ehca still needs to be fixed up, but I sent email to the ehca
team asking them to initialize the node_guid field at initialization
time.  Once that happens we can kill the field in struct
ib_device_attr in svn too.

 - R.