[openib-general] stable/recommended revision ?

Jean-Christophe Hugly jice at pantasys.com
Wed Jan 11 11:16:31 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Given that what ships with the linux kernel (at least up to 2.6.13) is
stripped to its bare essentials, I end-up having to get my own src tree.
I have not seen any reference to a so-called "stable" release, or any
other recommendation than checking out from svn. That's fine with me,
but considering that it changes by the minute, I was wondering if there
was one particular revision of the recent past (or a tag, or a branch),
that would be better suited for non-devellopers - yet :-).

I bet it is a frequently asked question, but not one that I found
answered so far. May be just posting a "safe-bet" revision number on the
main page would be good enough. (or is always going to be "HEAD" :-) ?)

Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Christophe Hugly <jice at pantasys.com>
PANTA