[openib-general] Re: ipoib: outstanding patches

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Jan 11 16:25:25 PST 2006

 > > > ipoib_all_neigh_issues_2.patch

 > > Could we do this without a linear search through a list of neighbours?
 > > It seems this might become a scalability issue.

 > We could have a list of distinct ops pointers. Would that be better?

Somewhat better.  Let me think about this too.

BTW my goal is to get (at least) all the IPoIB crash fixes and leak
fixes merged by the end of the week so that they're all in
2.6.16-rc1.

Once that happens, if you or someone else at Mellanox wants to help
push critical fixes to the -stable tree for 2.6.15.1, that would be great.

 - R.