[openib-general] patches status update

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 12 07:13:22 PST 2006

Hello, Roland!
I have done the following changes to contrib/mellanox/patches:

Added new patches:

seen in testing:
             4971     4966 mst          mthca_mlx_grh.patch

from code review:
             4971     4962 mst          mthca_provider_err_leak.patch

cosmetic, from code review:
             4971     4959 mst          mthca_cosmetic_shift.patch
             4971     4965 mst          mthca_cosmetic_align.patch

Updated the patch:
             4971     4964 mst          ipoib_all_neigh_issues_2.patch

This still reflects the approach of using a global neigh list
to check the neighbour and the ops pointer. This does not require
kernel patches. I plan to later send a patchset for another approach:
moving destructor from neighbour ops to neighbour params.

--
MST