[openib-general] Re: ib_sdp ERR: IOCB dmesg output

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Fri Jan 13 13:50:07 PST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:35:00PM +0200, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> By the way, this is with zcopy set, isnt it?

I confirmed it *was* set. I've disabled it for this round.
BTW, it's not the default (I asserted it was in previous reply).

> Could you try testing with zcopy off?

With SDP_SEND_ZCOPY=n on the netperf side only (gsyprf3),
I no longer see the "ib_sdp  ERR: IOCB <-1> cancel" from
the client.  The "netserver" (iota) still has ZCOPY=y and
reproduced this error.

I've disabled ZCOPY on iota as well and restarted testing.
I'll start a new thread if I see the same error again.

thanks,
grant