[openib-general] respect CFLAGS in ibis/ibdm, fix missing filewarning

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Sat Jan 21 11:53:19 PST 2006

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the pkconfig pointer. I will look it up.
The reason for the dependency is that libosmcom which is a set of
utilities used by OpenSM and ibis was designed such that the interface
for debug and non debug is not identical while the library name is the
same.
I think that it makes more sense to either make the APIs the same or use
a different library name. But maybe pkconfig will solve that elegantly.

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208