[openib-general] Debugging Infiniband?

Walls, Jeffrey Joel jeff.walls at hp.com
Fri Jan 27 07:31:41 PST 2006

Hi Dotan,

Thank you for your suggestions!  I was finally able to figure out my
problem.  I was
Using the WinIB package from Mellanox, and there were some fields in the
data
Structures that were in big-endian format, even though it was running on
Win32.  Once
I got these figured out and swapped correctly, things worked again.

Thanks again!

Jeff