[openib-general] libehca.conf required, but no documentation..

Troy Benjegerdes troy at scl.ameslab.gov
Wed Jul 5 17:13:25 PDT 2006

Please provide some documentation for libecha.conf.

There is not even a README in userspace/libehca.

Also, what firmware are the people doing echa development using? Most
versions I have tried seem to have some sort of nasty issue if the SM
doesn't bring the port active fast enough, which seems like some kind of
fundamental design flaw to me. Could someone please explain this so I
understand what is supposed to be happening?