[openib-general] openSM - IS_SM capability mask problem

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Tue Jul 11 00:46:43 PDT 2006

You probably have another SM already running on your machine.
The error means that OpenSM failed to set the local port IS_SM capability mask bit (which say there is an SM running on that port).
If you do not have another SM running on the port you should probably restart the driver as the ref count on the IS_SM bit got crazy.

Hope this helps...

Eitan Zahavi