[openib-general] Problem with svn checkout

Makia Minich minich at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 14 07:13:57 PDT 2006

>From the archive, I see that back in March someone was having a svn checkout
problem (http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-March/019134.html).
Was there ever a solution? Because I'm having an issue doing a fresh
checkout of the trunk:

svn: In directory 'trunk/src/userspace/mpi/mvapich-gen2/www/www1'
svn: Can't copy
'trunk/src/userspace/mpi/mvapich-gen2/www/www1/.svn/tmp/text-base/mpicc.html
.svn-base' to
'trunk/src/userspace/mpi/mvapich-gen2/www/www1/mpicc.html.tmp': No such file
or directory

Hopefully I just didn't find the answer and it's a simple solution.

Thanks,
Makia