[openib-general] Usermode build weirdness on Suse10 64b

Tom Tucker tom at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Jul 14 07:57:12 PDT 2006

I'm getting broken autogen.sh behavior on SuSE 10 64b. Basically, the
autogen.sh generates a ./configure file that has a syntax error that
prevents it from successfully determining sizeof(long).

A workaround is to move the AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long) line in the
configure.in file up to just below AC_PROG_CC and everything works fine.
This seem pretty busted to me, but maybe I'm doing something very wrong.

It also looks like libibat is no longer used, but it's mentioned in the
install cheat notes wiki.

Thanks,

Tom