[openib-general] ping problem with ammassocards(iWARPinterface)

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Sat Jul 15 08:50:05 PDT 2006

Why don't you mirror the ethernet ports in question on your switch and
run tcpdump to capture the packets?  That would give us a clue as to how
far the connection setup is getting...

NOTE:  You cannot use tcpdump on the iw interface and expect to see the
packets.  You need to run it on a 3rd system...

Steve.