[openib-general] Problem running rping on chelsio T3 adapters

Sundeep Narravula narravul at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 20 09:39:20 PDT 2006

Hi,

> Hi Sundeep,
>   What is the output of 'ibv_devices' ? (its in libibverbs/examples)

This is the output of ibv_devices.

[narravul at d1-as4 examples]$ ./ibv_devices
libibverbs: Warning: couldn't load driver
/usr/local/lib/infiniband/amso.so: /usr/local/lib/infiniband/amso.so:
undefined symbol: sysfs_get_classdev_device
libibverbs: Warning: couldn't load driver
/usr/local/lib/infiniband/mthca.so: /usr/local/lib/infiniband/mthca.so:
undefined symbol: ibv_cmd_query_pkey
    device                 node GUID
    cxgb3_0             0007430110610000

> Also can you try disabling the mthca device (unload the driver may be !!) and
> then test rping with chelsio.

The mthca device is not loaded.
Thanks,
  --Sundeep.