[openib-general] Problem running rping on chelsio T3 adapters

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Jul 25 11:19:42 PDT 2006

hmm.

Lets recap for my brain:

1) krping works over T3.  So the physical connectivity is ok.

2) rping doesn't work...rping client gets an error 110 from cma event 1.
Event 1 is ADDR_ERROR, which means something balled up trying to figure
out which local interface to use, or the ARP resolution failed (timed
out).

3) I seem to remember from the T3 debug logs, that the client isn't
getting any connect request from the iwarp CM.  This jives with #2.

Does the server ever get any connection indication at all?

Can I log into these systems and poke around?  It'll definitely expedite
things...

Also, a network sniffer trace of pkts going in/out of the client's port
would help too...

Steve.