[openib-general] libsysfs dependancy (in libibcm?)

Ira Weiny weiny2 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 25 13:26:55 PDT 2006

I though the trunk had removed all the libsysfs dependancies.  (except for ibverbs-1.0)

I just got this error on a trunk I pulled yesterday.

weiny2 at xdevi:~/OpenIB-trunk/src/userspace/libibcm
10:54:19 > ./configure --prefix=/home/weiny2/root

<snip>

checking sysfs/libsysfs.h usability... no
checking sysfs/libsysfs.h presence... no
checking for sysfs/libsysfs.h... no
configure: error: <sysfs/libsysfs.h> not found.  libibcm requires libsysfs.

Am I thinking of something else?

Ira